At Alison law we recognise that contractual disputes come in all sizes for all types of people and businesses. Whether that dispute is small or large, can be a particularly stressful experience. Our litigation team regularly handles a wide range of disputes and prides itself in providing specialist advice with the goal of resolving your dispute quickly and importantly in a cost effective manner.
Where it is possible we will seek to negotiate on your or your company’s behalf whether that is done through mediation or arbitration. We fully understand that litigation is the last resort and we will utilises all costs effective ways to bring you a satisfactory conclusion.
We can assist you on many circumstances and below is a list of some examples:
- Bankruptcy matters
- Boundary and property disagreements
- Company formation
- Conflicts with retailers, suppliers or service providers
- Contract disputes between the parties
- Intellectual property
- Lease disputes
- Overseas dispute
- Partnerships Disputes
- Disputes with the banking industry
- Personal and company debt matters
- Property disputes
- Shareholders/directors in a company’s disputes