At Alison Law we understand that for both individuals and companies, contractual disputes will vary in scale. Whether that dispute is small or large, it can be a particularly stressful experience. Our litigation team regularly handles a wide range of disputes and prides itself in providing specialist advice, aiming to resolve your dispute quickly and in a cost-effective manner.
Where it is possible, we will seek to negotiate on your or your company’s behalf; whether that is done through mediation or arbitration. We fully understand that litigation is the last resort and we will utilise the most cost-effective methods to bring you a satisfactory conclusion.
We can assist you on many circumstances and below is a list of some examples:
- Bankruptcy matters
- Boundary and property disagreements
- Company formation
- Conflicts with retailers, suppliers or service providers
- Contract disputes between the parties
- Debt Matters
- Intellectual property
- Lease disputes
- Overseas dispute
- Partnerships Disputes
- Premises Licence Applications
- Disputes with the banking industry
- Personal and company debt matters
- Property disputes
- Shareholders/directors in a company’s disputes
For prices please see this link.