We’re on a mission to make customers’ lives easier, and whilst we’re in the midst of an ever-changing and unpredictable global crisis with coronavirus, it’s especially important to us that we honour our mission during this challenging time for all our clients.
At Alison Law Solicitors we want to reassure you that we are prepared for the road ahead. Our business continuity plans are in-place, and ultimately, we are here to help and support you in any way that we can.
Our staff are now working remotely and are assisting clients to ensure all their legal needs are met.
Alison Law Solicitors operational response to coronavirus:
- Our Customer Support teams are fully operational and ready to take your calls. Our number is 01616740166 or you can leave an enquiry at https://portal.alison-law.co.uk/make-an-enquiry/
- Our opening hours remain the same: 9.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
- We will follow all guidance from the WHO (World Health Organisation) and national authorities, keeping you updated where required, as the situation develops.
Alison Law Solicitors: COVID-19 FAQs
- What is Alison Law Solicitors approach to the COVID-19 situation?
- We’re doing everything we can to maintain our normal level of Customer Service.
- We will follow the guidance provided by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and UK Government, and obey any restrictions imposed.
- We currently don’t foresee any major disruptions, but will keep all customers updated where required.
- How will Retail Alison Law Solicitors communicate with its customers during this time?
We will continue communicating with our customers over phone, email. However, there may be instances where written letters are delayed and/or migrated to email in the case they can’t be fulfilled by our employees, dedicated mailing house or by delivery services in a physical format.
In the case of a sudden and significant operational change due to coronavirus, we will be using our emails only to communicate to customers, with a view to follow up in more detail as soon as possible over email and written letter where applicable.
- Are Alison Law Solicitors accepting visitors at its offices?
Only in extremely rare circumstances will our customers need to visit our offices. However, in line with government advice, we are avoiding the acceptance of all unnecessary visitors onto our business premises and migrating face-to-face meetings to be held by telephone or video conference.
- Will my level of support from Alison Law Solicitors be affected?
Following WHO and UK Government advice, Alison Law Solicitors are running a business continuity plan whereby any employee with the ability to work from home will do so. This covers all departments within the business, but will not currently the affect the output of service to our customers.
Sir Habib Rahman Esq
Alison Law Solicitors