- Immigration Advice (1/2 hour) £100.00
- Document check service £350
- Visitor visa application £800
- Visitor visa for business £1000
Tier 1 – Working Class
- Tier 1 General in country £2,500
- Tier 1 Investor £8,000
- Tier 1 Investor extension £3,500
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur £8,000
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension £3,500
- Dependant (any application) £750 (reduction if we do main application)
Tier 2- Working Class
- Tier 2 Sponsor Registrations £2,750
- Tier 2 FLR further leave to remain £1,500
- Tier 2 entry clearance £1,500
- Tier 2 FLR dependant £900
Tier 4 – Student Visa
- Tier 4 in country £1,000
- Tier 4 overseas £1,500
Tier 5 – Working Class
- Tier 5 License £1,750
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker) £1,500
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) £1,000
Indefinite Leave to Remain
- ILR 2 years’ marriage(Old Rules) £1,500
- ILR 5 years’ marriage(New Rules) £1,500
- ILR 5 years £1,200
- ILR dependant £1,200
- ILR 10 years £1,200
- Article 8 20 years £1,800
- Naturalisation Application £750
- FLR – Spouse £900
- FLR – unmarried partner £850
- Unmarried Partner entry clearance £900
- Civil Partnership entry clearance £1,500
- Family reunion £1,800
- Fiancé entry clearance £1,250
- Spouse entry clearance £1,000
- Dependent relative entry clearance £1,800
- Children entry clearance £750
- Dependant in country £1,500
- EEA family permit for family member £700
- EEA family permit for extended family member £600
- EU national residence card £600
- Family member residence card £600
- Extended family member residence card £600
- Unmarried partner/ same sex partner £1,000
- ILR for EU national £1,000
- ILR for family member £1,000
- ILR for extended family member £1,500
- Drafting Grounds of Appeal and Appeal form £1500
- Appeal Hearing bundle preparation £1,500
- Appeal to Upper Tribunal Form Filling £750
- Upper Tribunal Hearing (excluding Counsel’s Fee) £2,000
- Application for Permission for Judicial Review £1,800
- Judicial Review Hearing £2,500 plus Barrister’s fees
The fees quoted above are for the professional services provided by, and do not include the cost of any application fees that are payable to the Home Office or to the relevant British High Commission in the case of overseas applications or to the Court.
In the case of applications for which a fee has not been given, we will agree a fee with you before we begin any work.
Further, in cases where it is apparent at the outset, or becomes apparent after we have started work on your matter, that we will need to do more work than would ordinarily be the case because of complications or for any other reason, we reserve the right to charge a higher fee than quoted above. We will advise you in writing of the reason why we feel more work will need to be carried out, and the amount of the extra fees we propose to charge.
All fees quoted as above do not include VAT where applicable. VAT rate is currently set at 20%.
Employment Cases for Employees
Our fees for the initial work, which will be an assessment of the merits of your case together with drafting and submitting the Employment Tribunal Claim form is £350.00 plus VAT. After receiving a response from your employer we work on a NO WIN NO FEE basis which will mean that we will only charge you if you win the case and that would be 33% plus VAT of any compensation that you may be awarded. Our prices does not include any costs for experts for your barrister’s fees, which will need to pay. If your case does not merit NO WIN NO FEE arrangement, we will discuss with you how much our costs will be. We estimate our costs on a private basis to be in the region of £2500.00 to £7500.00. This figure is dependant on your case and subject to change. VAT rate is currently set at 20%.
For Landlords in Residential Possession Cases
- Service of Statutory Notice £150 + VAT per notice (personal service additional cost. Drafting and service of the necessary statutory notices together with merit advice.
- S21 Accelerated Procedure Court Proceedings £500 + VAT (ex. disbursements) Court fees also payable at rates fixed by HMCTS. Drafting and service upon tenant of relevant Claim form, Particulars of Claim and drafting witness statement only.
- S8 Standard Court Proceedings £750 + VAT (ex. disbursements) Court fees also payable at rates fixed by HMCTS. Drafting and service upon tenant of relevant Claim form, Particulars of Claim, drafting witness statements only.
- First Possession Hearing Attendance £350 + VAT (ex. disbursements) Court fees also payable at rates fixed by HMCTS.
- Document drafting for Shorthold Tenancy Agreement £500 + VAT. Drafting of a standard Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
- Enforcement for Possessions Orders starting at £250 + VAT plus applicable Court fee and bailiff fee. Drafting all paperwork to enforce an Order of the Court and Evict tenant.
Our prices do not include VAT. VAT rate is currently set at 20%.