We are one of the leading practices of Immigration and Nationality law in the North West & Yorkshire. We provide specialised Immigration and Nationality law services to individuals and businesses. We provide these services across the UK and overseas to help our clients achieve the desired results.
As a result of our commitment we are proud to say that our firm is accredited by the Law Society.
We understand that many clients requiring advice on immigration, nationality and asylum issues are facing personal pressures; we will provide a supportive and accessible service. We will offer practical help and solutions to the problems that you clients are facing in their lives.
Why should we be chosen to represent you?
We provide tailored, targeted, high quality advice at competitive rates. We will provide the following if you chose to instruct us;
- We will assign a member of staff for direct contact with you who will be keep you updated regularly of the progress of your case.
- We will not charge you more than you agree with us from the outset. There will be no hidden fee surprises.
- We will save you money. We are very competitive in the market and our application fee charges start from £500 plus VAT (if applicable).
- Our services are provided by the qualified solicitors who specialise in Immigration and Nationality law and who hold relevant accreditations in Immigration and Asylum law.
- Our services take the stress and anxiety away from your life since you will know the details of your matter at every stage without the need for you to take any action since we will do all the work for you at every stage of the matter agreed.
- We will not charge you if we feel that we would not be able to provide you quality service that we agreed at the outset.
The Home Office and British High Commission can often make erroneous or unfair decisions and the process of appealing can seem long and frustrating where there is a right of appeal, in other cases the right of appeal may be limited to a review. Due to our extensive experience in the field, we can help overturn these decisions before the Tribunal or Court.
Your case will be dealt with by our expert lawyers who specialise in immigration, asylum and nationality law. Our team of specialist solicitors are accredited Level 2 and 3 of the Immigration and Asylum Scheme. We have excellent success rate with applications and appeals. We also offer same day application service and advise you whether your application is suitable for the service.
If you have an immigration problem you may be facing a strict time-limit. We will deal with your case quickly and efficiently.
The services our Immigration solicitors provide can be categorised as follows:
- Individuals (settling, working or studying in the UK)
- Asylum, Human Rights & Appeals
- Business Immigration
You may wish to come to the UK to take up employment, study or join family and partners that are already here. Our immigration solicitors can assess your eligibility under the Points Based System (PBS) and help you submit a successful visa application if you require one.
Individuals settling in the UK or Joining Family and Partners who are already here
- Naturalisation and Citizenship
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
- EEA (and Swiss) Nationals: Registration certificates
- Partner visa
- Fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner visa
- Family of EEA (and Swiss) Nationals
- Family Permit
- Residence Cards
- Permanent residence
We have immigration solicitors who specialise in Asylum law. If you have been detained in a detention centre or prison pending a decision, we may also be able to make an application for bail on your behalf. We offer a 24 hour hotline for emergency cases so we can provide you with legal assistance outside office hours. For out of hours please call us on +447544 111644
More information on how we may help with an asylum matter is available here:
- Applying for asylum
- Human Rights Applications
- Unaccompanied Minors
- Advocacy / Upper Tribunal
- Judicial Review
- Reuniting refugees with their family members
- Applying for bail (immigration detention)
- Detained asylum seekers
- Unlawful detention – Immigration – Claim for Damages
If you employ a foreign national or are hoping to do so, you will need to know whether or not they have the right to work in the UK. Our immigration lawyers can advise you on the status of your employees and how you can sponsor them should it be necessary to do so.
Information on who has automatic rights to work in the UK and how you can sponsor foreign nationals to come to the UK to work is available here.
- Does your employee have the right to work in the UK?
- Tier 2 and 5 sponsor’s licence
How much it will cost you?
We offer a free initial consultation with our experienced immigration solicitors. We will provide you with the full fee quotation in our first free consultation. In some cases you may be able to get Legal Aid.
In privately funded cases we can offer fixed fees for many types of cases and a competitive hourly rate in all other cases. We can also provide legal advice in Arabic, Bengali, Hindi, Kurdish, Mirpuri, Punjabi and Urdu and many more.
What to do next?
To arrange a free initial consultation