Through the advance of technology, many of our clients began gaining an interest in overseas properties and businesses. We understand that sometimes these relationships can be troublesome and we can offer a wide range of services to assist. We offer professional legal advice on international law to clients in various countries, as well as legal aid in civil procedures in the following areas:
Land and Property Dispute Resolution
We advise developers, investors and corporate occupiers on every type of property dispute, this includes:
- Drafting legal agreements with correct information about the status of property and property.
- Securing our clients investment by saving them from the ordeal of litigation.
- Obtaining the true legal picture of the property in which they intend to invest.
- Developing secure investment plans strictly following the laws of the land.
Our personal insolvency team has extensive experience advising insolvency practitioners, financial institutions, and creditors on all facets of personal insolvency and bankruptcy in an international context. We pride ourselves on having an excellent team that brings together a host of experiences in this area.
The scope of work undertaken by the team includes:
- Advising creditors on options and remedies available to them when a customer/client is insolvent/bankrupt, including international aspects.
- Asset tracing and forensic investigations for insolvency practitioners and creditors.
Ensuring effective contractual arrangements for our clients on bilateral agreements, and safeguarding business interests through management of documentation and records. Providing litigation assistance outside of the UK or bringing overseas action within the UK.
To the UK and Europe with a focus on Tier 1 business, professional, student and tourist visas and support packages.
Can we help?
If you think we can help you then contact us in any of the methods below: